Certified, Experienced Technicians
Technology on Tap insists that all our commercial automation systems technicians receive EcoXpert certification before they even begin work. Not only that, but we keep them updated on all the latest developments through continuing education program. Furthermore, most of our technicians have worked on C-Bus sites since 2004. With Technology on Tap, you have experience on your side.
Industry Standard Office Automation, Remote Access
We ensure your office automation system is built to the latest Clipsal C-Bus standard—the standard by which automation industry professionals hold as the highest measure of perfection. The Clipsal C-Bus automation system is one of the most mature automation systems on the market today. With it, you can integrate your office lighting, audio/visual, air conditioning, security, and just about everything you can think of. You can control your whole system from a remote location with your mobile device.
We Work with Your Site Electrician to Achieve Ideal Results
We work closely with your electrician all the way from the planning stage until your system is up and running to integrate your office automation system into your existing electronics.
Automate a Wide Range of Systems in Your Office
When you go with Clipsal C-Bus automation, you can automate almost every electronic system in your office. When you’re on the road, no worries. You can control your office electronics from your tablet or smartphone. Technology on Tap technicians can automate the following systems and more:
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Audio and TV systems
- CCTV and security cameras
- Alarm systems
- Air Conditioning and heating
- Blinds and windows
- Multi-colour LED lighting
- Garage doors
- Access doors
- Motion and occupancy sensors
- Energy metering monitors
Keep Your Office Safe and Energy Efficient with Office Automation
Make sure your office is secure and waste less energy when you automate your office. Use your new system to:
- Ensure your office lights aren’t left on by mistake
- Use the away mode to make intruders think there’s someone working late
- Turn off lights and equipment when you leave
- Control your office from your mobile device
- Provide pathway lighting for darkly lit corridors
- Turn on audio-visual equipment with a single click
- Dim your lights and close your blinds with a single click
- Automate your heating and air conditioning to turn on and off based on room temperature, time of day, and occupancy
- …And more
Find out how you can minimise your energy use and maximise your efficiency and security at your office. Contact Technology on Tap for your free quote today.