Home Automation Sydney
Want to add home automation to update your home to a new level of efficiency? Technology on Tap has a team of technicians that can give your home the comfort you deserve.
Certified, Experienced Technicians
Our residential automation technicians are EcoXpert certified. Furthermore, we insist that our Clipsal C-Bus installers are certified by Clipsal. Their experience is second to none. They’ve worked on C-Bus sites since 2004, installing cutting-edge home automation systems around Australia. Homeowners can breathe easy, knowing that an expert is in charge.
Industry Standard Technology
We’ll work with your home electrician to make sure your home system is built up to industry standards—all the way from planning to the completed job. Furthermore, since we employ only Clipsal-certified installers, you can double the standard warranty that you’d receive opposed if you tried to cut corners and hire non-approved installers. Because Clipsal C-Bus automation offers the latest work in automation, you can rest assured that your system is top-of-the-line technology.
Choose from a Wide Range of Systems to Automate
With Clipsal C-Bus automation, Technology on Tap technicians can incorporate practically all the systems in your home into the automated system. Systems we can automate include:
- Home and exterior Lighting
- Audio and TV
- Heat and air conditioning
- Security system
- Front door intercoms
- Floor heating
- Blinds and windows
- Multi-colour LED
- Garage doors
- Access doors
- Motion and occupancy sensors
- Energy metering monitors
And the best news of all—you can control them from your mobile phone and tablet for peace of mind—anywhere, anytime. That’s the kind of home automation Sydney homeowners have come to depend on since 2004!
Stop Problems in their Tracks with an Automated Home
Keep small problems from becoming bigger ones when you’re home and away. Here are only a few things you can do with your automated home:
- Use your occupancy sensors to ensure your home’s lights aren’t left on by mistake
- Use the away mode to make observers think you’re home
- Turn off lights and appliances when you leave
- Control your home from your mobile devices when you’re away
- Set “goodnight” and “welcome” functions to your liking
- Provide pathway lighting for late night bathroom trips
- Turn on your TV, Foxtel, and amplifier with a single click
- Dim your lights, close your blinds, and change the channel with only one click
- Automate your air conditioning to turn on and off based on room temperature, time of day, and occupancy
- …And much, much more
Learn how you can automate your home for improved safety and efficiency. Contact us for your free quote today.